It’s easy… just call or email us and provide the following details:
- Your contact information
- The number of tables you would like to order
- Your goal arrival date for your tables
- The general purpose for your table
- Stone inlay choice (see below)
- Image/Logo idea: your artwork needs to be a high resolution black and white image (no gray)
We will be available to answer your questions and work with you along the way to capture your idea and put it into motion. We ask that you provide your finished design/logo, or we can outsource it to our favorite graphics folks (for a fee.) We will provide a proof for your approval, you will provide a deposit, and Doug will get to work! We are happy to mail you samples of our materials, or visit you with a table. And of course, you are always welcome to come by our East Burke woodshop, or our Middlebury office to check out our tables and materials.
Stone Inlay Options
* Two Slate Finish Options:
- Natural Cleft (shown above in Unfading Green) – a textured, natural finish, both visually and to the touch. Achieved by splitting the stone along its cleave with a hammer and chisel.
- Honed (shown above in Vermont Gray) – a uniform finish, completely smooth to the touch.